My SL Journey .. My Life... and road to Becoming a Super Model !!!

- -

" Fun in the WORLD of CWS "

Hey Gals and Pals !!! Today ...... was GREAT !! I really did have a blast today !!! It was an EVENTFUL day for sure !! LOL !! First I went to class today and we had a pretty good size class today !! The lovely Lisana was our teacher today ...
 
Class was great !!We practices the " Dome Formation" and that was fun!


Us GIRLS on the runway at class Me , Lynxa and Snow !!




Then later after I quickly got dress and rushed to the " Ghost Styling Event " which was DOUBLE AWESOME !!


Those ladies REALLLY out did themselves today !! There were scary ghost, pretty ghost there was even a night rider Ghost ???? LOL AMAZING !! Here are a few pics i captured at the show today ...


THE WINNNNNNERRRS !!1st   Shreeja Langer
                                                                                   2nd- DarkCallaFlower
                                                                                                              3rd:asterianna Shoreland
                                                                       I PRESENT THE LOVELY LADIES !!

The LOVELY CWS models and trainee models !!


Amazing !!! Stunning !!


I LOOOVE THIS !!!

Then after the show Me.. Snow.. Smiling.. and Lyn all got together and PRACTICE dome formations and Beach !!
I feel we got ALOT accomplished today my CLASSMATES RocK ankle SOcK hehe Im soo silly LOL !!!



As you can see it was a FUN filled day with CWS !! I had a GREAL SL today Loooved it all Cant wait to do it
Alllll over again TOMORROW !!

That's it ladies and gents... I am Zariah Maesar and I am reporting to you LIVE front and center ... And remember if..
You dont have a PASSION for FASHION.. then you are NO ONE at all.. DOUBLE KISSES... MUAHHH... MUAHH...:)

Leave a Reply