My SL Journey .. My Life... and road to Becoming a Super Model !!!

- -

" Robot Styling Event "

OMGGG Can u say NERVES I was suppper nerves waaay more then my first time !! LOL I for one was rushing to get on SL bc I had RL things to do. I was sooo unprepared it was NUTS but.. Being the person that I am .. I bounced right back and got my mind together and put something together lol !!

I was a Pink Transformer Robot OMGGG I was nerves bc I had to find the right poses and.... find alot of them and... I had to unlink stuff and put on stuff during the set OMG !! It was crazy !! But all in all it was AMAZING !!!! I looved it !

Here are a few pictures from the event and... Also... We were getting graded on this event for our FINALS !! OMGGG ! I PASSED !!!!! YAYAYYAYAYYA !!... Oh and I WON 3rd PLACE !!! AYYAYAYAYAYA!!!






Its about that time.... I am Zariah Maesar and I am reporting to you LIVE front and center...
And rememeber... If you dont have a PASSION for FASHION then..... You are NO ONE at all... DOUBLE KISSES .....MUAHHH....MUAHHH.....

Leave a Reply