My SL Journey .. My Life... and road to Becoming a Super Model !!!

- -

" Living it up with CWS "

Hmmm.. TODAY for me was very emotional I know ... I know.. call me a punk but... our teacher DEBBIEDOO is the BEST teacher ever !! And she told us today that this would be her last class with US OMGGGG !!!! What???? What will I do ?? I freakin  looove Debbie !!! Like she really teach sooo well like she NEVER copy and paste  she is very hands on and I LOVE that !! I am a easy learner but sumtimes I need EXTRA and she alway gives EXTRA !!! :(

BUT.. The bright side is .. I WILL graduate ( fingers cross ) and I will see her on the RUNWAY !!! OMGGGGgg this is a dream !! YIKESS !! lol

So today we learned the " Blue Runway " we brought poses and walked the runway !! OMG I looved it !! it was sooo fun and it was easy !!

I cant WAIT until i walk the runway on a fashion show OMG wait....ummm.. I think  I can wait LOL scared.com lol !!

Here are a few photos I took during our class with Debbie !!! Awwwwwsss mi looves Debbie !!



Us girls with Debbie practicing the Blue runway !!

Awwwwws Debbbiiiieeee one of my FAV teachers and mentor !! I loove her !!!


Ok gal pals and Gent tals.. LOL ok ..ok.. im trying to rhyme LOL .... Laugh with me NOT at me !! LOLL !! Well.. Its about that time ... I am reporting to you LIVE front and center on the RUNWAY.. I am Zariah Maesar and remember.. If you dont have a PASSION for FASHION.. then you are NO ONE at all !! DOUBLE KISSES MUahhhh .....MuaHHHhhh  :)

Leave a Reply