My SL Journey .. My Life... and road to Becoming a Super Model !!!

- -

Soooo.. Today was a busy day but very calming in a sense:) I NEVER missed a day of class and I always try to go to the morning class.. but DIDNT happen today :( I was SUPER busy in RL so I had to catch the late class which was fine !! One of my FAV teachers taught today " Laylah " She is AWESOME !! I like the fact that she moves slowly but... paces herself !! That gives some of us time to catch up if we woke up on the wrong sides of the bed right ??? LOL

Well Today we learned about more Blogging .. the CWS requirements and things of that nature !
I was running  a tad late by 6 mins UUUuughhh I HATE being late for ANYTHING I feel that I get set back sooo far !! BUT.. I was OK !! Today was an easy class and its ALWAYS FUN !!

Its weird but the ENTIRE gang of CWS girls and guys that I met are ALL AMAZING and.. I'm not just saying that  to be " cute " because we all know.. I speak the TRUTH always.. BUT.. that CREW is AMAZING !!! Anrol, Steve is awesome Debbie, Laylah ,Taby ,Lisana  and countless other that I forgot to name that are with CWS ! DARN I am Super proud to be APART By far the BEST decision I have made in my SL in a while :)

Well its about that time folks... I am reporting to you live front and center.. I am Zariah Maesar and this is my journey to becoming a SUPER MODEL.... Double kisses ..MUAHHHhh.... MUAHHHHhhh..:)

Leave a Reply